Composite fillings can stop tooth decay and prevent cavities from further damaging your precious teeth. Resin composite fillings, also commonly referred to as tooth-colored fillings, are designed with a natural look to mimic a tooth’s natural aesthetics and provide instant care and protection for many years to come. Some of the benefits of composite fillings are as follows:
– Dental veneers are completely customizable and designed for – If you are seeking a more natural-looking filling, composites have the added benefit of matching the colors of your teeth so they can blend in with your natural teeth.
– If your composite fillings ever need to be repaired, the original fillings do not need to be removed.
– Composite fillings do not contain mercury, which some people may be allergic to.
– Typically, composite fillings can last upwards of a decade.
– Composite fillings are extremely durable and more resistant to cracking in smaller cavities than dental amalgams.
– Composite fillings can be used on front teeth and back teeth.
If you have a cavity that needs to be repaired, our dentists at Dr. Phil's Family Dental Care PLLC can provide you with tooth-colored composite fillings for nearly all sizes of cavities. To book an appointment with Dr. Philip Tetz at our office in San Antonio, Texas, you can call us at 210-231-0430 . Conquering cavities has never been easier!