Although lasers have been used in dentistry for over two decades, most people remain unaware of their benefits.
You can enhance your smile through laser dentistry. To learn more, please read the following:
– Lasers are extremely effective at removing the right amount of tissue required for cancer biopsies.
– Canker sores and lesions can be safely removed from your mouth with the help of advanced laser therapies.
– When it comes to fillings, lasers can be used to prepare the tooth by cleaning the surface before the procedure.
– Lasers can make teeth whiter and brighter when used as a light source to activate gels used in whitening therapies.
– Lasers are cutting-edge tools that safely and effectively prepare teeth for root canal therapies.
Come in and see for yourself the magic of laser dentistry and learn more about how we use lasers at Dr. Phil's Family Dental Care PLLC. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Philip Tetz and our team at our dentist office in San Antonio, Texas, call 210-231-0430 and a member of our team will gladly assist you.